Hello, We are Utah Valley Dental Assisting!
Text us for details 801-784-8832
1. Compare tuition with other schools and we are hands down one of the most, if not, the most affordable school in Utah Valley. We are a basic training program. We train you as a dental assistant and we provide you with knowledge and training of dental radiology and digital radiology equipment and technology.We help you learn how to do digital charting with online software accessible to students on our campus. We also provide OSHA training. Tuition $2,800
2. We are one of the schools with actual hands on with a licensed dentist where you will actually be able to see and do some dental work. Other schools have tried to copy our model and we are very flattered. However, we started our school with the dentist being involved not only on our curriculum, but also in the hands on aspect. We have not 1 but 2 dentists.
3. We do a lot of HANDS ON With each other (student to student) and on occasion with live patients. We SEE LIVE PATIENTS WITH OUR LICENSED DENTIST! AMAZING!!! we practice impressions and even other things we have learned, such as suctioning and tooth numbering.
4. Our curriculum is written by our very own lead Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist and Dentist along with guidelines from several referenced and evidence based educational material and textbooks.
5. We have 5 star Google ratings and Facebook ratings.
6. Students who have completed other dental assisting courses, end up doing OURS because they did not receive the right training and we have re-trained them. This has happened at least 2x.
7. We will try very hard to help you along your journey to your new career!
8. We offer Classes during the day and at night. Provo and
JAN 2020 SLC.
9. We use digital x-rays, and digital x-ray sensors when training and dental software training. Our dental x-ray is registered with the State of Utah and has approvals for radiation safety.
10. We offer excellent payment plans!! We can further discuss the details of a 0% interest loan option. When you leave UVDA you won't have 10k, 20k or 30k in student loan debt!
11. We have a dentist willing to work with you at least 1x during the term.
ADDRESS: ALL CLASSES ARE HELD AT OUR PROVO LOCATION UNIV PKWY
SLC COMING SOON JAN 2020
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is your next class?
DAY CLASSES ARE WED AND SATURDAYS
NIGH CLASSES ARE MON/WED AND TUES/THURS AND SATURDAYS
What days are your classes available?
Classes fill up Quick, 1x week or 2x week
Who can enroll?
Basically Anyone!! And we've had ALL AGES!! FROM 16 TO 60+
Student admission and enrollment requirements, minimum is possession of:
16 yrs of age or older, or in High School
We also accept General Education Development (GED) Certificate or
High School Diploma
as prescribed by Utah law. (See Rule 152-34-4(3) of the Utah Administrative Code.)
Tuition is $2,800.
We offer pay as you go plans. Very reasonable price compared to other programs in the valley. Considering you get hands on experiences one on one with an actual licensed dentist. Comparing the prices you can't beat that!
We are flexible with payment plans. Tuition is excellent and you'll quickly see why everyone wants to come here:) And why we have the most students from the valley.
What form of payments do you accept?
All major forms of credit cards*
Care credit options
*3% fee for all credit card transactions
All you need to do is pay $150 to reserve your spot!! The $150 is not refundable.
What is included in your dental assisting program?
Curriculum, instruction, homework, assignments and handouts
Hands on Training
Dental Supplies, lab and dental equipment use
Utah Radiology Board Approved Exam and Training and Certificate
Digital Xray Training
2 year CPR certification with AED training
1 Pair of scrubs
Utah Dental Assistant Certificate
Dental Software and treatment planning training
Actual hands on doing basic dental procedures with licensed dentist
Small class sizes
Excellent Staff, licensed and certified staff
Assistants, Director, Dental Hygienists and Licensed Dentists
What kind of experience will I gain with hands on training and how is this better?
We do a lot of hands on. Our dental operatories and facility is ours only and we don't have to share it with any other dental practice so if a student needs extra help, we can always be there to help.
Classroom instruction can help you understand and learn new concepts. But our approach is even better because it not only includes classroom training, but provides excellent clinical training with the use of modern dental equipment and simulations to help you master techniques. This will ensure you master skills in dental assisting and obtain experience necessary to gain employment.
How much will I earn as a dental assistant?
Typical starting wages are between $11-12/hr. A seasoned dental assistant can make around $18-20/hr.
Depending on where you live. Some of our students have earned between $15-$19 just starting. However it is not very common.
Even some very fresh and new graduates have landed jobs with companies asking for experienced students only. We will help with job placement!!!
We can't guarantee jobs, but we are 100% on board on helping you find a job. Just ask our past students. We do as much as we can and there are many jobs out there.
Are any financing options available?
Utah Valley Dental Assisting Finance option: We provide in-house financing with 0% interest. Pay as you go plans**
Banks: Check with your local credit union for any financing options.
Care Credit: The use of care credit as a payment options is available by contacting
Our in house pay as you go plans are so flexible and easy. Better than any loan out there.
**financial agreement must be signed
A lot of our past students have jobs, so I'd be happy to refer you to any of them for questions.
Who will teach my classes?
A Utah dental assistant, licensed dental hygienist and licensed dentist.
All of our staff with 6 instructors has combined experience of over 60+ years.
How do I get started?
Text Nikki 801-784-8832
Call Nikki at 801-784-8832
Or fill out the online application on our apply page
Call us before you stop by so we can answer any questions.
We have a really neat program
We have students fromMoroni, Emphraim, Kamas, Park City Utah, Heber, Logan, Layton, Brigham City. Richfield
We have some international students and out of state students from Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Virginia, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii! That's just incredible.
Feel free to google our reviews.
Call or Text us for Details
We do not offer any transfer credit or college credit. There are no dental assisting schools in SL County or UT county that are accredited, based on that we don't offer any financial aid yet. For that reason, you can not write off tuition as a tax credit.
We are a Post Secondary school registered with the State of Utah.
CALL TODAY 801-784-8832