Hello, We are Utah Valley Dental Assisting!
Text us for details 801-784-8832
1. Compare tuition with other schools and with all the hands on training we do at our school, there is no competition. We are the most affordable school in Utah Valley based on what we do! We use the LEARN, SEE AND DO method. We are a basic training program but we train you to become a dental assistant and we provide you with knowledge and training of dental radiology, CPR training and a fast track to a new career in 11 or 16 weeks. We help you learn how to do digital charting with online software accessible to students on our campus. We also provide OSHA training. Tuition is $2,800 (With several payment options), we can discuss any payment plan tailored to fit your needs and timeframe. Meet with us today! Our payment plans are all 0% interest. You don't need a credit check.
2. We are a school with ACTUAL HANDS ON on with a LICENSED DENTIST in an ACTUAL DENTAL OFFICE COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO UVDA, you will actually be able to see live patients and do dental work. Not just one time. Other schools have tried to copy our model and we are very flattered. However, we started our school with our dentist being involved not only on our curriculum, but also in the hands on aspect. We have not 1 but 2 dentists. And they help our students!
3. We do a lot of hands on with each other (student to student) and often with live patients. We ASSIST (Not read about assisting) with a Dentist! AMAZING!!! We practice impressions and even other things we have learned, such as suctioning and tooth numbering.
4. Our curriculum is written by our very own lead Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist (RDH) and Dentist (DDS) along with guidelines from several referenced and evidence based educational material and textbooks.
5. We have 5 star Google ratings and 5 Star Facebook ratings.
6. Students who have completed other dental assisting courses, end up doing OURS because they did not receive the right training and we have re-trained them. This has happened at least 2x.
7. We have helped over 200 students!
8. We offer Classes during the day and at night. Orem and Sandy, Utah.
9. We use digital x-rays and digital sensors and digital dental software training. Our dental x-ray units are registered with the State of Utah and have approvals for radiation safety.
10. We offer excellent payment plans!! We can further discuss the details of a 0% interest loan option. When you leave UVDA you won't have 10k, 20k or 30k in student loan debt!
11. We have a dentist willing to work with you at least 1x during the term.
ADDRESS: ALL CLASSES ARE HELD IN OREM AND SANDY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is your next class?
What days are your classes available?
Day Weekend and Night Classes.
Who can enroll?
Basically Anyone!! And we've had ALL AGES!! FROM 16 TO 60+
Student admission and enrollment requirements, minimum is possession of:
16 yrs of age or older, or in High School
We also accept General Education Development (GED) Certificate or
High School Diploma
as prescribed by Utah law. (See Rule 152-34-4(3) of the Utah Administrative Code.)
Tuition is $2,800.
We offer pay as you go plans. Very reasonable price compared to other programs in the valley. Considering you get hands on experiences one on one with an actual licensed dentist. Comparing the prices you can't beat that!
We are flexible with payment plans. Tuition is excellent and you'll quickly see why everyone wants to come here:) And why we have the most students from the valley.
What form of payments do you accept?
All major forms of credit cards*
Care credit options
*3% fee for all credit card transactions
All you need to do is pay $150 to reserve your spot!! The $150 is not refundable.
What is included in your dental assisting program?
Curriculum, instruction, homework, assignments and handouts
Hands on Training
Dental Supplies, lab and dental equipment use
Utah Radiology Board Approved Exam and Training and Certificate
Digital Xray Training
2 year CPR certification with AED training
Utah Dental Assistant Certificate
Dental Software and treatment planning training
Actual hands on doing basic dental procedures with licensed dentist
Small class sizes
Excellent Staff, licensed and certified staff
Assistants, Director, Dental Hygienists and Licensed Dentists
What kind of experience will I gain with hands on training and how is this better?
We do a lot of hands on. Our dental operatories and facility is ours only and we don't have to share it with any other dental practice so if a student needs extra help, we can always be there to help.
Classroom instruction can help you understand and learn new concepts. But our approach is even better because it not only includes classroom training, but provides excellent clinical training with the use of modern dental equipment and simulations to help you master techniques. This will ensure you master skills in dental assisting and obtain experience necessary to gain employment.
How much will I earn as a dental assistant?
Typical starting wages are between $11-12/hr. A seasoned dental assistant can make around $18-20/hr.
Depending on where you live. Some of our students have earned between $15-$19 just starting. However it is not very common.
Even some very fresh and new graduates have landed jobs with companies asking for experienced students only. We will help with job placement!!!
We can't guarantee jobs, but we are 100% on board on helping you find a job. Just ask our past students. We do as much as we can and there are many jobs out there.
Are any financing options available?
Utah Valley Dental Assisting Finance option: We provide in-house financing with 0% interest. Pay as you go plans**
Banks: Check with your local credit union for any financing options.
Care Credit: The use of care credit as a payment options is available by contacting
Our in house pay as you go plans are so flexible and easy. Better than any loan out there.
**financial agreement must be signed
A lot of our past students have jobs, so I'd be happy to refer you to any of them for questions.
Who will teach my classes?
A Utah dental assistant, licensed dental hygienist and licensed dentist.
All of our staff with 6 instructors has combined experience of over 60+ years.
There are many dental hygiene schools in the valley, so why not start with dental assisting?
Tuition is lower and you will get a jumpstart in the dental field.
How do I get started?
Text Nikki 801-784-8832
Call Nikki at 801-784-8832
Or fill out the online enrollment on our apply page
Call us before you stop by so we can answer any questions.
We have a really neat program
We have students from Moroni, Ephraim, Kamas, Park City Utah, Heber, Logan, Layton, Brigham City, Richfield, Price, Nephi.
We have some international students and out of state students from Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Virginia, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii! That's just incredible.
Feel free to google our reviews.
Call or Text us for Details
We do not offer any transfer credit or college credit. There are no dental assisting schools in SL County or UT county that are accredited, based on that we don't offer any financial aid yet. For that reason, you cannot write off tuition as a tax credit.
We are a Post Secondary school registered with the State of Utah.
CALL or TEXT TODAY 801-784-8832